This tutorial series guides you through setting up, working with, and deploying a Magento PWA Studio storefront.
These tutorials teach you how to use PWA Studio by providing recommended practices for storefront development. During the course of the tutorials, you will create a new storefront application and work with the tools provided by PWA Studio to make basic changes to the initial site.
- A basic understanding of React
- Node >= 10.14.1
- Yarn (recommended) or NPM
- Project setup - Setup a local development environment using the scaffolding tool
- Project Structure - Learn about the project structure of your new project
- Add a static route - Add a static route to your PWA Studio app
- Modify the site footer - Learn how to modify existing components by modifying the site footer
- Using component props - Learn how to use props in your custom components
- CSS modules - Learn how to use CSS modules in you custom components
- Manage state - Learn how to manage internal and global state in your components
- Work with GraphQL - Learn how to work with GraphQL from Magento
- Production launch checklist - Make sure your storefront is production ready with this checklist