This tutorial series guides you through setting up, working with, and deploying a Magento PWA Studio storefront.
These tutorials teach you how to use PWA Studio by providing recommended practices for storefront development. During the course of the tutorials, you will create a new storefront application and work with the tools provided by PWA Studio to make basic changes to the initial site.
- A basic understanding of React
- Node >= 10.14.1
- Yarn (recommended) or NPM
Node 12 deprecation warning
If you are using Node 12, you may see the following deprecation warning in the log when you run
(node:89176) [DEP0066] DeprecationWarning: OutgoingMessage.prototype._headers is deprecated
This is caused by a project dependency used by PWA Studio and not by PWA Studio itself.
- Project setup - Setup a local development environment using the scaffolding tool
- Project Structure - Learn about the project structure of your new project
- Add a static route - Add a static route to your PWA Studio app
- Modify the site footer - Learn how to modify existing components by modifying the site footer
- Production launch checklist - Make sure your storefront is production ready with this checklist